Explore your talent in Neurosurgery by walking with the world renowned speakers across the globe at "5th Annual Meeting in Neurosurgery and Neurological Surgeons"on 10-11 September,2018 at Singapore.For more info: goo.gl/aufNFz
Monday, 26 February 2018
The conference will be organized around the Theme ‘A Spot were the supreme therapies on neurosurgery come to light’. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding program which covers the entire spectrum of research & innovations in Neurosurgery, care and share the cross-cultural experiences of various treatment procedures.
Neurosurgery 2018 is an Annual meeting of Neurosurgery and Neurological Surgeons as well as committees to discuss the future of the Neurological Disorders in terms of collaboration, structures and organizational development.
- 200+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
- 9+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 3+ Exhibitora
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about Neurosurgery and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Neurological Community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new discoveries in the Neurosurgical treatment and diagnosis, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World renowned Speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in the field of Neurosurgery and its various treatments which includes Neuroplasticity, Endovascular Techniques, Neuro Physiotherapy, NIDS, Key-hole Brain Surgery, Craniotomy, Neuro-Endoscopy, Neuro-Pharmacology, Neuro-Traumatic Injuries, Treatment for Neuro-Ophthalmologic Disorders, Robotic Neurosurgery are hallmarks of this conference.
- Academic scientists
- Diagnostic Laboratory Professionals
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Neuro-Surgical Oncology
- Neuro Radiological Surgery
- Spinal Neurosurgery
- Neuro Degenerative Disorders
- Central Nervous System
- Endovascular Techniques
- Neuro Physiotherapy
- NIDSKey-Hole Brain SurgeryCraniotomyNeuro-Endoscopy
- Neuro-PharmacologyNeuro-Traumatic Brain Injury
- Treatment for Neuro-Ophthalmologic Disorders
- Robotic Neurosurgery
- Challenges to Neurosurgeons
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: https://neurosurgery.pulsusconference.com/